Captain – B737 NG – Air India Express
Air India Express invites applications for Type Rated Experienced Pilots on B 737 NG Aircraft for the position of Type Rated Captain to fill up vacancies at different bases in India.
- Age Limit: 55 years as on 01.08.2022.
- Type Rating on B 737 NG should be endorsed on Indian ATPL.
- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- All Licenses shall be valid at the time of application and joining and current on B737-800.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport
- mandatory at the time of joining).
- 500 hours as PIC on B737-800 at the time of joining.
- Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate by DGCA, Government of India, which should be valid at the time of application & joining. (Candidates must have done their last DGCA Medical/Renewal within the preceding 6 months/1 years, as applicable). Additionally, candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment company medical examination.
- Candidates below 152.5 cm are not eligible. Candidates between 152.5 and 162.5 cm will be accepted subject to ergonomic check during their pre-employment medical exam. The decision on acceptance of candidates between 152.5 cm and 162.5 cm in height will be solely at the discretion of Air India Express Ltd Management and no dispute in this matter will be entertained.
- Preference will be given to candidates willing to be based at any of the south Indian stations of Kozhikode, Kannur and Tiruchirappalli.
For more details – CLICK HERE
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.