Pilots – B777 – Air India
Website airindiain Air India
Your Palace in the Sky
Air India is hiring B777 Type Rated Pilots with a high level of competence.
- Indian Nationals or Overseas citizens of India
- Maximum Age: up to 63 Yrs.
To be hired on a 3-year contract(renewable) or 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
Technical/Licence Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Should be an Indian License holder
- Minimum experience on B-777 aircraft: 500 Hours
- Valid DGCA ATPL (B777 rating) & FRTOL for Commander and Valid DGCA ATPL/ CPL (B777 rating) & FRTOL for Co-Pilots
- Valid DGCA Class I Medical
- Valid Instrument Rating
- ICAO Aviation English Language Proficiency Four or Above
- Incident free/accident-free certificate for the past 5 years.
- Should have flown B-777 aircraft in the last 30 months
- OR Should have completed gap in flying training up to IR/PPC on FFS, as per DGCA regulations
NOTE – For candidates not having a B-777 rating current on DGCA ATPL, Air India will issue them with a letter of intent advising them to get their type rating current at their own cost & expense. They would have to get the same completed within a given stipulated time.
- The selected candidates shall have a Police Verification Certificate obtained in the preceding three months from the date of joining (in case their passport has not been issued/renewed in the last 05 years).
- Candidates, currently employed, must produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their current Employer, at the time of joining Air India.
- List of documents to be uploaded by the candidates (One file only) while applying.
Selection Process & Dates
Last Date of Application – 16th Sept 2022
(Pilots from other TATA Companies are not eligible to apply)
Personal Interview and Simulator Assessment
Simulator Fees to be paid by candidates who qualify for interviews – INR 1.10 lakh
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.