Manager – Ground Instructor – B737NG/MAX – Akasa Air
Job Position Summary – To provide Ground Training in aeronautical knowledge areas related to aircraft performance.
- To provide initial ground training, in aeronautical knowledge areas required for the issuance of a type rating/ flight dispatcher approval and/ or special operation approval
- To provide recurrent ground training in aeronautical knowledge areas, as required for recurrent training of Pilots, Flight Dispatchers, and Ground Instructors
- To provide ground training for LTC/SFI/TRI/TRE/DE
- To train Ground Instructor’s/SME’s
- Any other Training as deemed necessary by Director-Training or his deputy.
Desired Qualification / Certifications
- Shall be a current GI/SME working with an approved operator/organization
- Must be at least 21 years of Age
- Should be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English Language
- Shall have at least passed the Graduate examination with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board/university; or
- Shall at least be an Engineering graduate in aeronautical/aerospace/electrical/electronic stream from a recognized Board/University; or
- Shall be a qualified pilot/flight navigator/naval observer/flight engineer/ATCO with a minimum of (05) years of relevant experience; or
- Shall be a GI/Flight Instructor from military/paramilitary forces; or
- Shall be a DGCA approved instructor/SFI/TRI/DE; or
- Shall be an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer having undergone (03) years of specialized training and designed courses in aviation in aviation.
Preferred relevant work experience – Any special ops approval
Skills and knowledge
- English language proficiency
- Aviation knowledge (technical, performance and/or specific subjects)
- Ability to communicate the responses effectively
- Leadership and teamwork potential
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication
Position reports to – Director – Training/ Chief Ground Instructor
Travel needed – As per assigned duty
Location – As per the assigned base (transferable)
Employment details – Full time
To apply for this job please visit careers.akasaair.com.