Akasa Air will be the most dependable airline in India, offering efficient customer service, reliable operations, and affordable fares – all in the Akasa Way.
Akasa Air’s empathetic and youthful personality, employee-friendly culture, customer-service philosophy, and a tech-led approach will make this commitment a reality for all Indians.
Job Position Summary:
To be the Brand Ambassador of Akasa Air and provide excellent service to customers while ensuring their safety, security and comfort throughout the flight.
- Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
- Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
- Responsible for the validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
- Responsible to conduct inflight sales and continuously increase ancillary revenue. As a sales person, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available to the customer, thereby ensuring the Akasa Air Experience is demonstrated, Customer’s overall experience is enhanced.
- Ensure service delivery is efficiently organized and consistently delivered by crew to meet and exceed customer expectations. Finesse and presentation are of paramount importance. Pay special attention to customers requiring special assistance with reduced mobility, elderly, un-accompanied minors, mothers with infants / children.
- Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Maintain a high level of enthusiasm at all times and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
- Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
- Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
- Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
- Maintain a high level of self-discipline at all times when on duty and strictly adhere to the cabin crew code of conduct. Ensure the focus is on customer safety, security and comfort.
- Responsible for checking, safeguarding and return of all company equipment and unused catering supplies. Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of aircraft cabins, lavatories and galleys. Monitor the cabin throughout the flight.
- Responsible to report all issues / discrepancies / non-compliances / cabin & galley defects to the Inflight Manager.
- Make all relevant announcements as defined in the Announcement book (if approved as per announcement ratings)
- Complete all pre-flight and post-flight duties.
- Recommend changes with regards to service delivery/design/enhancement of service/product, reducing wastage based on customer/crew feedback. Take pride in improving processes and bringing in cost reduction/efficiency.
- Practice effective CRM to ensure coordination with the cockpit crew and other related departments (Airport Services, catering, security). Go beyond the call of duty in assisting colleagues.
Position reports to:
IFM/SCC / PIC on board and to the ABM in the Organization Chart
Extensive travel. Irregular and long working hours across time zones.
- Minimum HSC
- 18 years of age
- Medically fit as defined by DGCA
- Preferred relevant work experience:
- Previous experience in customer service or jobs that involve dealing with people
Skills and knowledge:
- Interpersonal relations
- Compliance oriented
- Time Management
- Language – proficient in English & Hindi
- Understanding & Knowledge of DGCA regulations
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills
To apply for this job please visit akasaair.zohorecruit.in.