Website flybigairlines Flybig
On time. Everytime.
- DGCA Approved Flight Dispatch license, to be recurrent, preferably on ATR 72-500.
- Thorough knowledge of aviation meteorology and practical application of weather synopsis and forecast products.
- Satisfactory completion of training, testing and checking requirements as defined in flybig’s Flight Operations Training Manual (FOTM).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Familiar with the crew, schedule, and engineering limitations and impacts.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for dispatch release and operational control for flybig flight operations in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policy in order to provide safe, comfortable, and on-time service to guests.
- Making tactical economic decisions to drive efficiency and optimization for the airline.
- Analyzing meteorological data from multiple sources to identify hazards such as convective activity, turbulence, icing, and other factors. Work in conjunction with flight crew to mitigate meteorological threats both, in pre-flight and en route phases.
- Proactively monitoring en-route aircraft, providing the flight crew with timely updates to changes in dispatch parameters and taking action to deal with unplanned events/situations.
- Keeping all stakeholders informed of significant changes in flight status, aircraft substitutions, delays, unscheduled landings, diversions, or cancellations.
- Willingness to perform other responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of dispatch experience with any other airline.
- Willingness to work in shifts on a rotational basis in a 24*7 environment.
- Willing to relocate to any location across the flybig network.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.