Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Bell 412 Helicopter – Global Vectra Helicorp
Website Global Vectra Helicorp
Global Vectra Helicorp Limited is the largest private Helicopter Company in India, providing seamless, safe and accident-free helicopter services for almost two decades. The spectrum of operations of the Company encompasses support to India’s Offshore Oil & Gas industry, Onshore operations for State governments (VVIP flying), election flying, heli pilgrimage and much more. The Company is listed both on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Location: Juhu Airport, Vile Parle, Mumbai
Reporting To: GM – Base Maintenance (AME)/ DGM – Engineering
Role & Responsibilities –
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to helicopter airframes and engines as well as related systems and components by approved procedures.
- Carry out rectification of defects and perform minor modifications etc. by the privileges of his license/authorization.
- Sign the inspection schedule/worksheet promptly after completion of work.
- Issue of Certificate of Release to Service/ flight test report as applicable under the scope of his license.
- Ensure before the start of work that all tools/equipment are serviceable and check that calibration of the same is carried out at regular intervals as specified in MOE / Relevant publications.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are satisfactorily maintained, either directly or by the delegation of duties to appropriate technicians.
- Ensure that rules and regulations issued by DGCA concerning with safety and airworthiness requirements are complied with.
- It would be the responsibility of the AME to ensure that all spares used are from an approved source.
- He will make the necessary entries in the work schedule/worksheet/log cards and make entries in the log book and sign thereof.
- He is responsible to raise all the necessary documents as per prevailing procedures/practices of the organisation to assist in proper and timely Maintenance.
- Administer on-the-job training to unlicensed technicians in the organisation and perform other duties assigned by the QM through the Engineering Manager.
- Supervise fueling/de-fueling of aircraft and observe safety precautions and fire preventive measures.
- Perform surveillance inspection activities as per the QC instruction.
- AMEs will be issued with a ‘Specific Approval’ by the QM for specific activities, for example, electric hoist operation, surveillance inspection etc.
- Will be responsible to the Quality Manager for all the tasks carried out by them under the privileges of endorsement/approvals.
- Shall maintain their personal log book.
- Will demonstrate the understanding of CAR and MOE about their activity.
Education – AME (Mechanical) License holder Bell-412 helicopter
Experience – 03+ years of experience on Bell 412 Helicopter
Computer Literacy – Basic Knowledge of Computer
Last Date to Apply – June 30, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.