Website Global Vectra Helicorp
Global Vectra Helicorp Limited is the largest private Helicopter Company in India, providing seamless, safe and accident-free helicopter services for almost two decades. The spectrum of operations of the Company encompasses support to India’s Offshore Oil & Gas industry, Onshore operations for State governments (VVIP flying), election flying, heli pilgrimage and much more.
GVHL is currently looking for helicopter Pilots preferably with offshore and types experience on the following type of helicopters AW139/AW169/BELL 412.
Reporting To – Sr. Vice President and Head of Offshore Operations
Last Date to Apply – June 30, 2022
- Current ATPL(H) / CPL(H) issued by DGCA/FAA/EASA/CASA/ICAO
- Helicopter instrument rating on type
- PIC RATING ON TYPE
- Current Class I Medical Certificate DGCA/FAA/EASA/CASA/ICAO
- Currency of a minimum of 5 hours as PILOT IN COMMAND
- 2,000 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Hours AS PIC
- 1,000 Hours PIC TURBINE HELICOPTERS
- 500 PIC MULTI-ENGINE OFFSHORE Hours Turbine
- 100 PIC MULTI-ENGINE OFFSHORE ON TYPE
- Minimum 100 hours Helicopter Night (Preferably 25 Hrs Offshore PIC)
To apply for this job please visit www.globalhelicorp.com.