IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well-groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with skin colour stockings and with no make-up. However, candidates are requested to carry make-up and take adequate precautions against any adverse weather conditions.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear masks at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask.
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue.
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reportings on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfil all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and complete all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to take over any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people-centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handling and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership on board to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying a courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Be able to always assist with your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services on board.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special requests from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
Interview Dates, Time and Locations
- Jaipur -: Tuesday, October 26 ; 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM ; Hotel – Royal Orchid, Tonk Road, Durgapura
- Bengaluru -: Tuesday, October 26 ; 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM ; Hotel – Shivas Galaxy, 04 & 05, Down Town Park Layout Settigere Village, Near Sadahalli Gate International Airport Road
- Mumbai -: Monday, October 25 ; 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM ; Hotel – The Orchid, 70/C, Nehru Road, Adjacent to Domestic Airport, Vile Parle (E)
- Gurgaon -: Monday, October 25 ; 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM ; Fortune Select Global, Global Arcade, M.G. Road
Please note that it is mandatory to apply online before appearing for the interview & Candidates will receive all interview related communication on the email id shared on the application form.
To apply for this job please visit goindigo.app.param.ai.