AME / Sr AME – B1/ B2 and CAT A Inspector – Akasa Air
Job Position Summary – Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with company and airworthiness requirements to provide aircraft serviceability as per the schedule and ensure high dispatch reliability.
Key responsibilities –
- Responsible for all work carried out and certified by him/her on the aircraft under the scope of authorization privilege granted and to ensure all statutory regulations regarding airworthiness of the aircraft and company requirements are met.
- Ensuring awareness of all company operating procedures and fully understanding all quality and technical reporting systems.
- Ensure all maintenance and defect rectification is carried out in accordance with the standards.
- Ensure appropriate CRS is issued after satisfactory completion of all maintenance during day-to-day line operation.
- Ensure SMS and human factors is considered while carrying out maintenance activities.
- Ensure that necessary maintenance documentation is raised, controlled and cleared in accordance with approved procedures, prior to releasing aircraft to service.
- Report injuries/occurrences/incidents/significant defect/any un-airworthy condition in line environment, involving aircraft/parts or personnel to Shift In-Charge.
- Ensure knowledge of processes defined in the Line Maintenance Manual and compliance with the same.
- Being smart and tidy in appearance so reflecting the company image.
- In case of CAT A Inspector shall also discharge the functions of the technician as per station requirement
Position reports to – Shift- In- Charge
Location – Bengaluru, Delhi, Line Stations
Employment details – Full time
Desired Qualification / Certifications –
- AME License in Cat B1 or B2 issued by DGCA, INDIA
- CAT A Approval on narrow-body aircraft.
Preferred relevant work experience –
- Type rated for B1/B2
- Completed relevant modules for CAT A and held approval for 737 NG/ MAX
Skills and knowledge –
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant parts of operational requirements of EPM and MCC procedures as applicable.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and CAME
- Understanding of Aviation regulations; CAR M and its application on aircraft operation and Maintenance.
- Sound working knowledge of B737 aircraft
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Level 1 General Familiarization Training or Type training as per job role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company ERP system for M&E.
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit careers.akasaair.com.