Global 6000 – Captain
Website RoyalJetGroup Royal Jet
Reports to Captain and Chief Pilot
Directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring the safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned too.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe operation of the aeroplane and the safety of its occupants and cargo during flight time.
- Ensure that all passengers are briefed on the location of emergency exits and the location and use of relevant safety and emergency equipment.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Ensure that the weather forecast and reports for the proposed operating area and flight duration indicate that the flight may be conducted without infringing Company operating minimal.
- Agree whether or not to accept an airplane with un-serviceability allowed by the CDL or MEL.
- Ensure that the airplane and any required equipment is serviceable, and that relevant emergency equipment is serviceable and ready for use.
- In the absence of qualified engineer, ensure airplane refuelling is supervised with particular attention being paid to the correct grade and amount of fuel; fuel water checks; fire safety precautions; checking fuel filter caps for security and correct replacement after refuelling.
- Ensure that the airplane mass and balance is within the calculated limits for the operating conditions.
- Ensure that before take‐off and before landing the flight and cabin crew are properly secured in their allocated seats.
- Ensure that whenever the airplane is taxiing, taking off or landing, or whenever he considers it advisable (e.g. in turbulent conditions), all passengers are properly secured in their seats, and all cabin baggage is stowed in the approved stowage’s.
- Ensure that the pre‐flight inspection has been carried out.
- Ensure that the relevant documents and Manuals are carried and will remain valid throughout the flight or series of flights and be produced, when requested, to a person authorized by the Authority.
- Ensure that both crew members and passengers observe the restrictions on smoking. In addition, ensure that no person smokes in cargo compartment and/or other areas where cargo is carried which is not stored in flame resistant containers or covered by flame resistant canvas.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Familiar with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as necessary to fulfil his function.
- Academic/Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration, preferred educated to a
- University Degree.
- FAA/JAA licenses.
- Valid type rating on Aircraft Type (Global 6000).
- 5000 Minimum flight hours.
- 2,500 hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft.
- 1,000 hours (Minimum command on Type or * equivalent as PIC).
- Accident and violation free flying.
- Successful completion of the Command Course.
- Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA.
- Valid Instrument Rating.
- Valid Recurrent Checks.
- Class 1 Medical.
- Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- VIP flight experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
- Strong knowledge in the development and implementation of policies & procedures.
- Strong organizational commitment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Academic/Preferably holds Diploma in Aviation, Preferred educated to a University Degree
To apply for this job please visit careerroyaljet.talentera.com.