B787 – Non Type Rated Captains
Scoot Tigerair Pte Ltd, operating as Scoot, is a Singaporean low-cost airline that is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines. Its head office is at Changi Airport.
- Languages: English
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore;
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months validity.);
- Be B787 type rated, training and type conversions is to be co-funded between employee and the company;
- Minimum 5000 commercial jet flight hours with an airline of which a minimum 2000 hours are Pilot-In-Command hours on a civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operations with MTOW greater than 50,000kg;
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB);
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO level 5.
- A leader with a strong passion to nurture and guide fellow teammates;
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity;
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you;
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
To apply for this job please visit www.aviationjobs.me.