Sr. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Website airvistara Vistara
Fly the new feeling
The job role requires maintaining and certify aircraft on B1 trade and aircraft structure (metal &composite) repair including certification as per manufacturer documents and company procedure policy.
- Responsible for Aircraft certification in B1 Trade
- Responsible for Structural damage assessment and metal/ composite repair on aircraft
- Responsible for all work carried out and certified by him on the aircraft under the scope of his authorization privilege and ensuring that all statutory regulations regarding airworthiness of the aircraft and company requirements are met.
- Maintaining and improving their knowledge in respect to the aircraft, its systems and equipment, the civil aviation requirement of India and company policy
- The quality of work performed on the aircraft ensuring due diligence is exercised with respect to safety for themselves and others, that all work carried out is appropriately recorded, certified and cross-referenced as appropriate.
- Complete all aircraft documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Strictly comply with safety procedures while working within the vicinity of the aircraft to protect self and others and prevent damage to the aircraft and its equipment
- Ensures appropriate and documented shift handover at the end of the shift duty
- Ensuring that all interchangeability of components is confirmed through reference to the IPC and / other relevant approved documentation
- Ensuring that he is aware of all company operating procedures and fully understand all quality and technical reporting systems
- Being smart and tidy in appearance so reflecting the company image
Reporting all vehicle, ramp and aircraft unserviceability immediately to their designated Manager
- Maintain a personal logbook with details of all maintenance activity carried out by the individual
- Return of Serviceable and unserviceable components back to stores
- The engineer will also assist to shift in-charge/station manager for all administration issues as may be required
- Ensure discipline and enthuses team spirit understanding amongst his shift
Skills & Attributes
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of computer literacy (MS office applications)
Minimum 8 years of experience with 3 years of certified experience as AME
- 3 years DGCA approved course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Must have CAR 66 Type Rating B1 License on B737 / A320 family aircraft fitted with CFM 56/IAEV2500 or CFM LEAP 1A engine.
- Must have metal & composite repair Authorisation on above aircraft in previous organization
To apply for this job please visit careers.airvistara.com.