DEFENCE CAREER (PILOT)
The Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Army Aviation Corps, and Indian Coast Guard recruits in many disciplines like Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical Branch), etc. The Flying Branch of IAF can be further divided into three sub-branches- Fighter Planes, Transport Aircraft, and Helicopters.
Both males and females are hired for Flying positions. Let's go through the various paths you can take to make it a career.
- 1. National Defence Academt (NDA)
- 2. Combined Defence Services (CDS)
- 3. National Cadet Corps (NCC)
- 4. Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
- 5. Indian Coast Guard (ICG)